Sunday, August 15, 2010

More of the new house

 I thought I would show you more of the outside of the house before I show the rest of the inside. I love the outside. Above is looking at the back of the house. Nice large covered porch off the kitchen and dining room. The wood clad part on the right is the laundry room which leads to Kim's dad's private space. I love the rustic supports. That's Kim looking around.
 This is the view from the front porch balcony. You can see the large shady treed area and the covered carport in front of the garage. This is where you park when you drive up. From the carport, the drive circles back around to the front.
 This is at the side of the garage in the backyard. The cement pad has a drain. I suppose it's for washing your 4H animals. That covered fenced in area behind it....chicken coop! I can have chickens again!!  You can see some trees to the left of the pen...that is fruit trees. This yard is so set up for me.
 This is the front porch. It even has it's own swing.
 And here is the upper balcony porch. The door out to it is in the hallway, so you don't have to go through anyone's room to get to it.
 This lovely view is from the balcony to the front entrance. Too cute! It needs some finishing up. I love the cedar fence in front. Just decorative.
 This is looking from the garage to the back of the house. Swing set not included. You can see the covered deck that leads to the master suite that will be Aaron's.
And this is the garage. It is begging for a barn red paint job! The left part I suppose you could park a car in, but it has a decked out workshop that will be put to very good use. The right side is definitely large enough for a vehicle, but will be storage for now. There is a nice set of steps inside that lead up to the loft area...more great storage. Behind the garage is an open shed that is very large. It houses the chicken house and tons of storage area.

No comments: