Thursday, December 08, 2005

More Thanksgiving

I thought this was way too cute! Casey is pulling the garden cart, Brooklyn is pushing it, and if you look closely, you can see Jack in the cart. He loves getting in the cart and being pulled around, especially if Brooklyn is in with him. But obviously, he can ride alone.

And here is a wonderful picture of the love of my life. And yes, that is his usual riding gear. The only thing that changes is the shirt. Except that now he has his riding leather for cool weather.

I hope to have pics of the grands this weekend. They are supposed to be coming down friday night and staying until Sunday. The visit has been on, then off, then on again. I will prepare for them and believe it when I see them coming up the drive. Luckily I had bought some Christmas gifts for them the other day, complete with stockings and stuffers.
When the visit was called off the first time, I dug into my sewing room. I pulled things out and started culling and organizing. I need to get out the things to finish for Christmas. So today I am working my butt off trying to get some clean up done. This is in addition to the vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, and shopping I need to do. After offering to help, Kim took off out of town today on business. Now how did I know that was going to happen. Just for that, I will set him to vacuuming tomorrow. I still haven't drug out decorations. Don't know if I will have time to.
I got up a little before 7am this morning, turned on the porch light, and read the thermometer....10 degrees C!!!! Thank goodness it has warmed up a little so the dogs can take their high energy party outside. Great.....except they keep flying in the pet door, making a circuit through the house, then flying out again. Guess I had better check for scissors next round.

No comments: