Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Looking like a room



Yes, I am late on updating the room progress. Trying to get pictures up when you are on slow dial up is an exercise in futility sometimes. There are times that I can get a picture or two uploading, and after about 15 minutes, I will get Page Not Found.
Then I get some smart aleck that whines about no updates, then brags about high speed access in his motel room. Yeah, you know who you are. Now...on to trying to upload pics.

The first picture shows half the roof up. The next picture shows Kim helping Randy put the last wall up. Yeah, the roof went on afterwords, but Blogger doesn't play fair. Anyway...that is Kim in the overalls, Randy hammering, and I don't recall which helper that is in the window. There was Ronnie and Bob...and I don't know which one was which.
Next update will be a tour of the room. I don't want to push my luck with it right now.

No comments: