Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Another Bad day


I thought I would be better this morning, but spent the day hurting all over and running a fever. Today had the added fun of sore throat and pain in my chest and back when I cough. All I can figure is that I am sore from the violent sneezing yesterday.
Tried to take a nap this afternoon, but the power went out just as I was falling asleep. It is 98 degrees outside, so the power off for about an hour was not comfortable.
I went into town early this morning before I started going downhill. I had a big wad of mail in my tiny mailbox...three days worth. It always amazes me how much they can stuff into a tiny box.
Today's picture is of a beautiful Perilla plant in the same container with blue evolvus. They are both growing like crazy.
A friend sent me this little quote....I know a few people it sounds like:
"Some people are like Slinkies.....not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs"
Hoping I feel better tomorrow because I will be driving to a town over 2 hours away to pick up Kim on his way home from Colorado. Sure hope I can make the trip so his boss doesn't have to drive about 5 hours out of his way to drop him off at home.

No comments: